Review

07:45


I've been wearing Sleek Matte Me in the shade Birthday Suit a lot recently, and I absolutely love it. With the Kiko Lip Liner 704 as a base for my lips and applying Birthday Suit on top, it has got to be my newest, most favorite combination.

It is a really smooth lip cream which applies really nicely and really pigmented on the lips. It's peachy pink in color and once applied dries completely matte. It doesn't move around and for me it lasted around 7/8 hours, eating and drinking included before I needed to reapply. With it drying completely matte, you need to be careful how much you apply, too many coats of this will only cause it to crumble within a few hours.

What I love about this liquid lipstick is that you can change the tone of the color depending what lip liner you use. Some days I like to keep it light by just using it on its own and sometimes I like to darken it a little using my Kiko Lip Liner.

This has got be my most recent favorite nude. I absolutely love the packaging, and the applicator is the perfect shape. I find that this color works really well with different make up looks, whether it be the natural look, or a more done up look. It just works well on both.

For £4.99 it is definitely worth it and I would most likely repurchase this.

xoxo Amirah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts